By the Gates of the Garden of Eden on Amazon or at CreateSpace

Saturday, October 18, 2014

doug, the techno-prophet

i had a small billing issue with my registrar of one of my websites that had nothing to do with the book and got it resolved.

usually they give you a confirmation number and the like, so i jot those down on a document on the pc and send it to myself in an email.

so then i was thinking, hmmm, i should merge all these accounts and get one big account with all my dot coms (really it's just two of them on ipage now).

and so doug, the techno-prophet waves his magic wand and everything is hunky dory and he gives me the confirmation number.

A CONFIRMATION NUMBER THAT WILL NEVER BE GIVEN AGAIN.

hackers, since a long time ago have talked in "hacker-speak" and refer to themselves, often, as "elite" or "leet" and sometimes they spell it: "1337".

so the first part of my confirmation 1337 was "the chosen ones" or "the knowledgeable few".

the second part of the confirmation was "2", meaning "into"

the THIRD part of my confirmation number was "666".

I AM NOT SHITTING YOU.

13372666

my confirmation number was "sending the elite into the darkest evil".

thanks doug.

don't know whether to burn the book now or use it as a spear against the demonic hordes of vampires now lurking under my desk.



No comments:

Post a Comment