By the Gates of the Garden of Eden on Amazon or at CreateSpace

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Questions about my book

People keep on asking me interesting things about the book. 
Here are some things you should know.


Q: What day is the book for sale?

A: Halloween Day 10/31/14


Q: Where will I be able to buy it?

A: You will be able to buy it online at Amazon.com


Q: Can I buy it for my Kindle?

A: Yes. HERE.


Q: What genre is it?

A: It is a Supernatural Thriller. Think Stephen King or Dean Koontz. It is filed under the BISAC code "FIC024000" which is Fiction / Occult & Supernatural


Q: Is it kid-friendly?

A: No. This book is not intended for children.


Q: Is this a "Christian" book?

A: No, however, the book contains what I call "Speculative Theology."


Q: What is it about?

A: It is about a man who is kidnapped by Bigfoot. Crazy stuff happens.


Q: Who wrote it?

A: I did.


Q: Who are you?

A: My name is Pauly Hart.


Q: Why did you write it?

A: It's been a burning desire of mine since 1993.


Q: Is this your first book?

A: This is my first finished novel. I have written over 1,500 poems and songs and a couple of kids books.


Q: Weren't you working on another novel?

A: Yes. All my notes were stolen from me. I gave up on that project and turned to other things.


Q: Will I like it?

A: What kind of question is that?


Q: Is that a question?

A: Yes.


Q: Yes. I love reading!

A: Then if you like anything on THIS LIST, then you will like my book


Q: What does your wife think about your writing?

A: She actually helped me edit it. She thinks it's really interesting.


Q: Are you doing a book reading of the book?

A: Yes, have done two so far on PaulyHartLive.TK. Keep tuned to this blog to find out when the next one is.


No comments:

Post a Comment