By the Gates of the Garden of Eden on Amazon or at CreateSpace

Saturday, August 9, 2014

3 editors and a lot of techno music

alright, so i now have three book editors who specialize in different things.

the trick is to keep them happy and feed them nice treats so they work for me harder.

my wife jenn, is my comma commando.

my brother tim is my constructive analyst.

my best friend j.b. is my depth gauge.

it's good to have three word warriors working with me on this, and if they read these words, i want them to be aware that they are loved and appreciated.

none of them like techno music.

that's for me, when i go back thru their notes and bang away at the keyboard.

no more WASD for a while, it's gonna be all gerunds, participles, and infinitives up in here for a while.

-p

No comments:

Post a Comment