By the Gates of the Garden of Eden on Amazon or at CreateSpace

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Proof is back from the publishers

So I hold in my hand (hold on)... Yes. I hold in my hand (typing one handed) the proof copy to my book.

(Alright)

Formerly, when I announced to you that I was holding my book in my hand, I was typing. It's actually still touching my elbow now. I don't want my book to NOT touch me, so I will just let it rest here, next to my elbow, fresh from the publishers, from whence it came, on angels wings, riding a glittering rainbow.

I am going to go out and buy a new red pen tomorrow and mark it all up, taking away silly parts and goofy parts. Chop chop chop will go the steady beat of the writers Chuffa Blade.

Yeahhhh. It's gonna be a clean version and a good version when I release it.

ALSO...

I have a meeting this week with my book jacket designer. He has two ideas that he wants to pitch to me. I'll bet they both are awesome.

ALSO...

I love lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment